4th Asian Christian Counselling Virtual Conference 2021
Integrating Asian Christian Counselling in Missions
9 – 11 September 2021 (Thursday – Saturday)
Day 1: 7.00pm – 9.30pm (GMT+8)
Day 2: 11.00am – 6.00pm (GMT+8)
Day 3: 11.00am – 2.00pm (GMT+8)
Online – Virtual
GRAB YOUR TICKETS NOW!
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON 31 AUGUST 2021!
Theme: Integrating Asian Christian Counselling in Missions
This is a Biennial Asian Christian Counselling Conference bringing together speakers and participants from Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Mongolia, Australia, Sri Lanka, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Nepal, USA, United Kingdom, Columbia, and others.
Six tracks to explore the myriad ways in which missional work is being expressed in the field of counselling as well as how counselling-related work has been employed in missions by Christian counsellors, psychologists, social workers, missionaries, pastoral staff in the respective Christian organisations in Asia.
- To broaden the Christian counsellor’s worldview and calling to fulfil the Great Commission
- To equip the Christian counsellor with skills that facilitate, support and empower others across borders and cultures
- To extend Christian love and compassion beyond the counselling room into the mission field
About The Tracks
The mission expressed in Christian counselling necessitates the compassion of Christ in the building up of communities; care and counselling practices, taking into consideration differences in culture, are being employed to fulfil the commission of a Christian counsellor in discipleship and the specific call to the work of soul and pastoral care. Soul care is the ministry of the Word of God to the whole person that addresses emotional and psychological needs in the field of mental health as well as in the area of crisis response in disaster-relief and trauma-related work in the mission fields.
Track 1: Compassion
Track 2: Care
Track 3: Culture
Track 4: Counselling / Crisis
Track 5: Community
Track 6: Commission
Who Should Attend
• Missionaries and pastoral staff from churches
• All Christians interested in people-helping
• Gain knowledge and be inspired by the many ways in which missional work is being expressed in the field of counselling and how counselling-related work has been employed in missions.
• Be part of a body to share, support and encourage
the Christian community in the work that God is doing in Asia.